Tooth Colored Fillings
Tooth decay can spread fast. So fast, that what needs a tiny filling today may need a root canal later in the year. Dr. Dirig uses minimally invasive, metal-free, white dental fillings to help you preserve as much natural tooth enamel as possible. White fillings bond directly with your tooth enamel, allowing them to be as small as possible, this helps your tooth last longer, reduces the amount of treatment needed over time, and protects your smile’s natural appearance.
White fillings provide you with restorations that:
- Blend in with your natural enamel color
- Are smaller than metal fillings
- Are completely free of mercury
- Can be placed on just about any tooth surface
- Strengthen the tooth, rather than weaken it